Recipes: Cheddar Pork Shots
- - 12 oz smoked pork sausage links
- - 12 oz bacon
- - 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- - 6 oz sharp cheddar, grated fine, divided
- - 1 T House of Q House BBQ Rub
- - 1 T Grinders Molten Hot Sauce
- - Eat Barbecue IPO Barbecue Sauce
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 to 250ºF. Slice the strips of bacon in half. Slice the sausage into rounds that are roughly half the width of the width of the bacon, probably about 5/8”. Wrap the bacon slices around the sausage slices and pin with a toothpick.
Combine the cream cheese, 4 oz of the cheddar, the House of Q House BBQ Rub and Grinders Molten Hot Sauce in a bowl and mix well. Place the cheese mixture in a zip top bag. Cut a corner off the bag and pipe the mixture inside the bacon, on top of the sausage. Top the cheese mixture with a pinch of cheddar cheese.