- - Smoke on Wheels BBQ Marinade
- - 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- - 1 1/3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- - 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- - 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- - 4 garlic cloves, minced
Place chicken in a zip top bag, and pour marinade in bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours. Place breast halves, one at a time, between in another zip top bag. Pound chicken gently with mallet until about 1/4” thickness. Reserve the marinade.
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 to 425ºF. In a foil pan, combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, and garlic. Dip chicken into reserved marinade then coat with crumb mixture. Tightly roll the chicken and toothpick every 1 1/2”. Cut in between the toothpicks then thread onto Fire Wire skewers. Remove toothpicks. Repeat with remaining chicken. Place skewers on oiled GrillGrates. Cover and grill on each side until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF. Check the temperature with an instant read thermometer, such as the Maverick PT-100.