- 1 fully cooked, spiral sliced smoked ham
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Grannie's Jalapeño Mustard
- 1/4 cup Kosmo’s Q Killer Bee Honey Chipotle Rub
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Place ham in a foil pan and transfer to the cooker. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 100ºF. Times will vary depending on the size of the ham, so be sure to use an instant read thermometer to monitor the internal temperature.
In a bowl combine the brown sugar, mustard, rub and vinegar and mix well. Brush the glaze evenly over ham.
Continue to glaze the ham every 30 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 135ºF.