- - 3 lb ground chicken
- - 1/2 C red onions, minced
- - 1 T garlic, minced
- - 8 oz (1/2 a jar) 505 Southwestern Diced Flame Roasted Green Chile
- - 2 t salt
- - 2 t ground cumin
- - 1 t mexican oregano
- - 2 T lime juice
- - 1 egg
- - 1 C bread crumbs
- - 1 lb pepper jack cheese, cut into 1/2” cubes
- - Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning
- Creme Verde
- - 1 C sour cream
- - 1/2 C Fiesta Juan's Green Taco Sauce
- - 1/4 C cotija cheese, crumbled
Combine all ingredients except the cheese and Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly, by hand. Portion into 1 oz patties.
Place a cube of pepper jack in the middle of each patty. Form the patty around the cheese, to form a meatball.
Place meatballs in a large pan, dust with Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning, then cook at 275ºF until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF (about 1 hour). Serve with Crema Verde.
Combine ingredients, and mix well.