- - 7 lbs. of smoked Brisket (point or flat, for this recipe we did a 50/50 combination of both)
- - 1 tablespoon Cattleman's Grill 8 Second Ride Rub
- - 1 tablespoon Oakridge BBQ Habanero Death Dust
- - 1 teaspoon Grinders Death Nectar Hot Sauce
- - 2 tablespoons chili powder
- - 2 tablespoons cumin
- - 2 large green peppers (diced)
- - 1 large yellow onion (diced)
- - 3 1/2 lbs Roma tomatoes (diced)
- - 2 12 oz. cans chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (diced)
- - 2 15 oz. cans kidney beans
- - 2 tablespoons olive oil
Combine the olive oil, green peppers, tomatoes, onion, and chipotle peppers in a 7 quart Lodge Logic cast iron dutch oven and stir.
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 or other grill to 350°. Place the chili on the cooker and let it come to a low simmer. Cook until the liquid has reduced and begun to thicken. Remove from the grill and let the chili sit for 20 minutes before serving.
Serve and enjoy!
**WARNING: This chili is hot! To reduce the heat, only add Cattleman's Grill 8 Second Ride Rub.