- PULLED PORK INGREDIENTS
- - Pork Shoulder
- - Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade and Injection
- - Cattleman's Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning
- SPICY PICKLES INGREDIENTS
- - 32 oz. Dill Pickles (drained)
- - 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- - 1 Tbsp of Your Favorite Hot Sauce
- - 2 Tbsp Cattleman's Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- - Hamburger Buns
- - Drop Dead Delicious Tequila Mustard
Combine all Spicy Pickles ingredients in a container. Stir until combined and cover. Refrigerate for 24 hours to allow the flavors to combine.
Trim all hard fat from the pork shoulder and inject with Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade and Injection. Rub the shoulder with Cattleman's Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning and let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours to let the rub rehydrate and adhere to the pork shoulder.
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 (or other cooker) set up in direct grilling mode to 250°. Place the pork shoulder directly on the grate and cook until the desired color is achieved (150° to 160°). Next, wrap well in foil (use two layers to seal in juices and keep meat from steaming) and cook until internal temp is 200° to 205° (use the Maverick PT-100 thermometer for fast and accurate temperature readings).
Let the pork rest for an hour then pull with a set of Meatrake Shredding Tools or Bear Paws Pork Pullers.
Combine pork, pickles, and Drop Dead Delicious Tequila Mustard on bun. Serve and enjoy!